Jaren Angud's combined book setup for the International Tour of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
"This is the combined percussion and drum set book. The timpani, tam-tam, and xylophone are all programmed into the Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 Pad.
This book requires me to have frequent stick changes throughout and since I can use The Miller Machine with anything (including my hands) that’s one less stick change that I have to worry about which makes all the difference!
The Miller Machine is conveniently positioned on my Meinl Multi Clamp."
- Yamaha Stage Custom with Birch Shells
- DW 9000 Bass Drum Pedal
- Bosphorus 21" Masters Series Ride Cymbal
- Zildjian 14" K Hybrid Hi Hats
- Zildjian 10" K Splash Cymbal
- Sabian 16" Artisan Suspended Cymbal
- Sabian 19" Artisan Suspended Cymbal
- Yamaha Glockenspiel
- TreeWorks Wind Chimes
- RhythmTech Mountable Tambourine
- Grover Woodblock
- Traditional Cuban Cowbell
- Sleigh Bells
- Black Swamp Castanets
- Miller Machine with Alan Abel 6” triangle
- Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 Pad